Baker Donelson hosts Strategies and Solutions for Today’s Employer: A Labor and Employment Law Seminar Focusing on Current HR IssuesThursday 12th April 2012 -
- The ADAAA: Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire
- EEOC and Discrimination Update: Recent Developments
- Bulletproof Documentation
- The Ever-Evolving Role of Social Media in the Workplace: Where Are We and Where Are We Going?
- The Dangers of Retaliation: Avoid Making a Mountain Out of What Otherwise May be a Molehill
- Revisiting the ADAAA/FMLA/Workers’ Compensation Intersection: Navigating through the Bermuda Triangle and Coming Out Alive
- Employee Benefits Primer, or Knowing When to Call the Lawyers
- How the New National Labor Relations Board Will Impact Your Business
- Hiring and Firing: Key Steps to Avoid Litigation
- Employment Law 101: Back to Basics
- Managing the Challenging Employee
Download the seminar brochure for more details.
This seminar has been approved for six HRCI recertification hours.
This seminar is pending CLE approval in the state of Tennessee.
Location:Knoxville Convention Center
701 Henley Street