- Capacity to demonstrate international activity and involvement.
- Size compatible, in its own jurisdiction, with membership of a large network: the capacity to generate business for others and to handle any business received quickly and efficiently
- Fluent English from all client-facing staff
- A full service commercial law firm
- Clearly identifiable quality facilities (office standards, marketing materials, welcoming attitude …)
- Willingness to commit to MI guidelines on joining – such as providing regular information on business exchanged with members.
ABOVE ALL, the capacity to show that several key players in the firm, who are NOT members of another network, are committed to participation in MACKRELL INTERNATIONAL.